The Research Analyst Intern is a learning-focused, entry-level position designed for individuals considering a career in marketing, marketing research and/or healthcare. The Research Analyst Intern works with project teams to learn about and support marketing research projects that provide strategic insight and value for clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. The ideal candidate will display the ability to work in a team-based environment, outstanding organizational and communication skills, strong detail orientation, excellent time management skills, high energy and enthusiasm, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Execute research
- Provide project/field updates
- Prepare data and PowerPoint deliverables
- Testing and quality assurance
The Research Analyst Intern will support internal team members in developing and managing quantitative and qualitative marketing research projects by:
- Working with an internal team consisting of researchers, client strategists, and senior management
- Conducting desk research using online sources to locate and document background information on subject matter focus of the company’s projects
- Reviewing research materials (screeners, surveys and other proprietary survey instruments) for quality
- Exploring and analyzing survey outputs/data
- Collaborating with the RG+A Operations team and external vendors to ensure online surveys are programmed accurately
- Translating survey outputs into presentations
- Following project timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Documenting and archiving (electronically) all relevant project materials
- Coordinating internal and client calendars for meetings necessary to the project workflow
- Capturing notes and action items from business meetings
- High school diploma with progress toward a four-year college degree in business, psychology, life sciences or related field
- GPA of 3.3 or better
- Exposure to Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent online search and information retrieval skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Outstanding organizational and communications skills
This position reports to a Research Manager or Senior Research Analyst.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Research Analyst Intern” in the subject line.